- Alan D. Rose, Alan D. Rose, Jr., Richard E. Bowman, Mental And Emotional Disabilities: An Employer Perspective, Massachusetts Employment Law (MCLE 2007; Updated 2009).
- Alan D. Rose, Alan D. Rose, Jr., RICO in Federal Civil Litigation: Defendant’s Perspective, Federal Civil Litigation in the First Circuit (MCLE 1995 & Supp. 1998, 2003 & 2008).
- Alan D. Rose and Richard E. Bowman, Civil Rights and Civil Suits: Discrimination Law For Campus Counsel, ADA and Section 504: Policies and Procedures for Accommodating Student Claims of Disability, National Assoc. of College and University Attorneys conference publication (June 2007).
- Alan D. Rose and Richard E. Bowman, Damages in Discrimination Cases: A Defense Perspective, Employment Law Conference (MCLE 2004; Updated 2007).
- Alan D. Rose, Richard E. Bowman,Statistical Evidence in Federal Court Employment Litigation, Employment Law Conference 2003 (MCLE 2003).
- Alan D. Rose, Alan D. Rose, Jr., Student Discipline in the Courts: Recent Decisions Involving Private Institutions, National Association of College and University Attorneys, 41st Annual Conference (2001).
- Alan D. Rose, Richard E. Bowman, Non-Payment of Wages in Massachusetts, Employment Issues in the New Economy (MCLE 2001).
- Alan D. Rose, Michael L. Chinitz, Alan D. Rose, Jr., Personnel Manuals and Employee Handbooks as Employment Contracts: 2000 Update, Wrongful Termination Update 2000 (MCLE 2000).
- Alan D. Rose, Mental and Emotional Disabilities, Massachusetts Employment Law (MCLE 1999).
- Alan D. Rose, Recent Trends in Preemption of State Law Claims Under ERISA, Wrongful Termination Update 1996 (MCLE 1996).
- Neil P. Motenko, Michael L. Chinitz,Massachusetts Antitrust Law, State Antitrust Practice and Statutes (ABA Antitrust Section 1991).