Sammy Nabulsi joined Rose Law Partners in 2018 and is currently a partner of the firm. Sammy’s practice focuses on zoning, land use, environmental, and other real estate matters. Sammy has successfully counseled and represented project proponents—both small homeowners and large developers—through permitting and, as necessary, litigation involving challenges to zoning relief, approvals, and other permits. You can learn more about Sammy’s practice areas here.
Prior to joining Rose Law Partners, Sammy served as Assistant Corporation Counsel in the City of Boston Law Department where he represented the City and several of its boards and commissions, including the Boston Zoning Board and the Boston Conservation Commission, in environmental, land-use, zoning, historical preservation, and other real estate litigation. He also served as the primary legal advisor to several City departments, including the Office of Environment, Energy, & Open Space; Fair Housing & Equity; Immigrant Advancement; Arts & Culture; Tourism, Sports, & Entertainment; and the Community Preservation Committee.
Sammy has litigated cases in the United States District Court, Massachusetts Land Court, District Court, and Superior Court. He has also successfully argued cases before both the Massachusetts Appeals Court and the Supreme Judicial Court.
Sammy lives in Boston and is an active resident of the City. Sammy was appointed to the Boston Municipal Lobbying Compliance Commission by former Boston Mayor Marty Walsh and he is currently the Commission’s Chairman. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Boston Industrial Development Financing Authority and the Board Treasurer of Historic Boston, Inc.
- Rose Law Partners (2018 to Present)
- City of Boston Law Department (2015 to 2018)
- Law Clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court (2014 to 2015)
Court & Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Bar & Professional Associations
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Inn of Court
- Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association
- New England Muslim Bar Association
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A.
- Suffolk University Law School, cum laude, 2014; Moot Court Honor Board and Suffolk Journal of Trial & Appellate Advocacy