Sammy Nabulsi joined Rose Law Partners in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, Sammy was Assistant Corporation Counsel in the City of Boston Law Department where he represented the city in environmental, land-use and zoning, historical preservation, and municipal taxation litigation. He also advised the Mayor’s Office and served as the primary legal advisor to several city departments, including Environment, Energy & Open Space; Fair Housing & Equity; Immigrant Advancement; Arts & Culture; and the Community Preservation Committee, providing legal advice and representation on government procurement and other matters. Sammy has litigated cases in the Superior Court, Housing Court, and District Court in Massachusetts, as well as in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Sammy has argued two cases involving zoning and historical preservation before the Massachusetts Appeals Court. Sammy is an Adjunct Professor of Legal Writing at Suffolk University Law School.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars
- Rose Law Partners (2018 to Present)
- City of Boston Law Department (2015 to 2018)
- Law Clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court (2014 to 2015)
Court & Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Bar & Professional Associations
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Inn of Court
- Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association
- New England Muslim Bar Association
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A.
- Suffolk University Law School, cum laude, 2014; Moot Court Honor Board and Suffolk Journal of Trial & Appellate Advocacy