Meredith Wilson Doty joined Rose Law Partners (then Rose, Chinitz & Rose) in 2006. Meredith’s practice is concentrated in the fields of complex business litigation, securities litigation, employment litigation, and white collar criminal defense. Meredith’s business litigation practice includes the representation of publicly and privately held corporations and individuals in disputes regarding breaches of contract, breaches of fiduciary obligations, business torts, and alleged violations of securities laws. Meredith also represents clients in employment and malpractice disputes. Meredith’s white collar practice includes the representation of corporations and individuals in government investigations of alleged securities fraud and public corruption.
Meredith previously served as an Assistant Attorney General in the Trial Division of the Office of the Massachusetts Attorney General. As an AAG, Meredith defended the Commonwealth in lawsuits including tort, civil rights, employment, and eminent domain cases.
- Rose Law Partners (2006 to present)
- Assistant Attorney General, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Trial Division (2004 to 2006)
- Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault, Associate, Litigation Department (2001 to 2004)
Honors & Awards
Super Lawyers®, Massachusetts Rising Stars (2008 to 2015)
Court & Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Bar & Professional Associations
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Georgetown University, B.A., cum laude, 1997
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2001; Connecticut Law Review