Boston Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Representing Corporate & Individual Clients in Real Estate Disputes
Rose Law Partners successfully represents developers, buyers, sellers, tenants, and landlords in real estate litigation. Rose Law Partners has litigated matters involving offers to purchase, purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, development agreements, and condominium association disputes. Rose Law Partners has also represented residential owners in litigation against zoning and planning boards and historic commissions.
Real Estate Litigation Matters
Rose Law Partners represents corporate and individual clients in disputes arising from the purchase and sale, lease, and development of real estate. Representative matters include:
- Defending tenants’ breach of contract claims against commercial landlords;
- Enforcing development agreements and personal guarantees;
- Successfully obtaining the equitable reformation of a deed;
- Representing parties in sale and lease commission disputes; and
- Successfully defending against motion for lis pendens and real estate attachment.
Contact our Boston real estate litigation attorneys at (617) 712-0230.