Laura Kirshenbaum joined Rose Law Partners in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, Laura was a supervising Assistant District Attorney in the Appeals Bureau of the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office, where she focused on issues arising from trial and appellate litigation. She tried several cases to verdict in the District and Superior Courts and has briefed and argued many cases before the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court.
- Rose Law Partners (2018 to present)
- Middlesex District Attorney’s Office (2012 to 2018)
Court & Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- McGill University, B.A., 2009
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2012, Honors Concentration in Litigation & Dispute Resolution; American Journal of Law & Medicine