John Arnold joined Rose Law Partners in 2018. John handles a variety of civil litigation matters before federal and state courts. He focuses his practice on business litigation, employment litigation, government investigations, and college and university law. Prior to joining the firm, John was an associate at Campbell Campbell Edwards & Conroy, P.C., where his practice centered on the defense of product liability actions.
During law school, John interned for the Honorable Steven J. McAuliffe, United States District Judge for the District of New Hampshire. He also served as a Senior Note Editor on the Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review.
- Rose, Chinitz & Rose (2018 to Present)
- Campbell Campbell Edwards & Conroy, P.C. (2017 to 2018)
Court & Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Bar & Professional Associations
- Colby College, B.A., 2013
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2017; Senior Note Editor, Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review